COVID-19 Vaccinations are here!
We are now administering the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Read below for appointment and pre-registration instructions.
Appointment & Pre-registration Instructions
1. Click the pink tab on the homepage Click Here To Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine Today
Complete the short questionnaire that provides us with your information to start the appointment process
2. COVID-19 Vaccine Portal Registration:
Check your email! Upon your request for a COVID-19 appointment, you will receive an email in the next 24-48 hours from DHHS with subject line “Welcome to the North Carolina COVID-19 Vaccine Portal.” Please note: each individual requesting a vaccine must have a UNIQUE email address (cannot be a shared email with another individual who wants the vaccine)
Follow the instructions within the email to set your password and complete the vaccine registration. This registration determines your eligibility to receive the vaccine.
3. After you complete Step 2 above:
Text us at 919.646.2997 or call us at 919.676.6161 with the following info:
- Your group number provided upon completion of the Vaccine Portal Registration
- Your insurance information (a picture of your insurance card via text is preferred)
- Are you 65 or older? Your Medicare Part A/B card (the red, white, and blue one) is the one we need
4. Appointment Scheduling:
We will contact you as soon as possible to schedule your appointment. We are unable to book your appointment if you have not completed steps 1 thru 3 above.
5. Prior to your appointment, Complete the Screening/Consent Form:
Print the “COVID-19 Screening/Consent Form” by clicking the link above. Complete this form and bring with you to your appointment.
6. Review the vaccine fact sheet (EUA) for the COVID-19 vaccine you are receiving (Moderna or Johnson & Johnson): this contains important information about the COVID-19 Vaccine
Questions? We are happy to answer any that you may have. Just give us a call!
We look forward to seeing you on your appointment day and time. Thank you for completing the above steps ahead of time to make your vaccine appointment run smoothly. When you arrive, tell a Medicap team member you are here for your vaccine appointment. If you are not here at your scheduled appointment time, we will need to reschedule your appointment.